Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mocking Byrd Graphics

Last Friday night I was blessed to have the opportunity to set up a display of my greeting cards, invitation sets and thank you card sets at Paris In A Cup. Paris In A Cup, in Old Town Orange, had a charity event for breast cancer and I got to be a part of this wonderful evening.

It was the first time I put a collection together for my budding company Mocking Byrd Graphics. I usually do freelance projects for personal invitations and business needs like signs and business cards. It was fun to be able to do what ever I wanted creatively for these items. I am so thankful to my kids and husband who bared with me in the week prior to the event and for my mom who always stepped in when I couldn't rush to Emme or Reese.

Here's a few photos of the night...

keeping an eye on Reese while I work



the spread


Chef Val and her tasty treats!

Paris In A Cup during our set up

Reese came for a visit, well actually she came for some dinner.



2 comments:

  1. Joy, my talented friend, I love it!!! They look so cute and I hope there are some left for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didnt i know about this?! Everything looks great!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete