Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruby!


Our niece Ruby had her 4th birthday party today. It was such a great cowgirl party and all the kids had a blast. The adults weren't hurtin' either with delicious mexican food and fabulous dessert made by Desi of course... and cute to boot!

We love you so much Ruby and hope that being 4 is awesome!


Emerson, Ruby & Olivia, ready to party!

me and my baby!

a birthday hug for Ruby

hanging out with Reese


Reese's first root beer...
just kidding, what kind of mom do you think I am?!


Grandma and Reese going for a pony ride


a true cowgirl, playing dead

Yummmmmm....!!!


Ruby blowing out the candles on her horse shoe cake


heaven!


Emerson loves Acacia!


here's my cutie girl

Reese and Uncle Ronnie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was such a fun party...Thanks for sharing all the photo.
    That's really exciting about your graphic business. I would've loved to come check out that evening :)
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete