Monday, June 1, 2009

Walking & Waiting!

I thought I would put up some of our favorite Disneyland pictures since it is now such a big part of our family time and a cheap, special outing. We are blessed, like so many Orange Countians, to have passes this year and it has been so much fun. Although I can't go on most of the rides it has been a blast watching Emerson's face light up and to hear her scream on rides like Hermie, (which is the slowest, most boring thing ever). I have to say that I am very proud of my almost 3 year old little girl. Last week she went on the Toon Town coaster with Anson as I stood nervously by to see if I could catch the expression on her face as it whipped around. She loved it! So, we have a little roller coaster rider on our hands. Disneyland has also become a great source for a lot of walking in my final days of pregnancy. We have been a few times lately just to get me movin' and hope that Reese gets the hint. Only 4 more days until her due date but seriously, any time is just fine little girl! Hopefully the next post will have pictures of our new baby girl.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment